Kalyana Krishna Foundation a not- for – profit organization committed to facilitate and uphold the heritage, values and cultural integrity of our society. It is a non-profit making, non-commercial, complete voluntary organization with no paid staff. In order to accomplish those goals the KKF
plans to engage in the following:
- Kalyana Krishna Dance and Music Festival
(KKDMF)- to show case the performing
- Career guidance/ Mentoring
- Supporting the social causes the cultural events Fund raisers for socially
engaging organizations by arranging cultural programs. (Orphanages, Children
with special needs, Old-age homes, mental institutions)
- Workshops For Dance institutions/ dance instructors Lecture demonstrations by
qualified personalities from different performing arts filed.
- Arrange an annual dance/music collective (National/International)
- Lecture series with eminent personalities from different spectrum of life.
Significance of this name is to show case the commitment and relentless pursuit
of preserving our heritage and guiding the generation with social and cultural
integrity. These two masterful personalities demonstrated the true passion and
character in their respective areas and we are honored to have the symbolism it
carries for the foundation and its stated objectives.
Kalyana Krishna Publications
Live streaming of the Programme will be available here from 6 PM onwards on 12th April,2013